I am happy to report that the deck project is COMPLETE!!! For those of you that spent time at our house this past summer, you know what the deck and the exterior of the 3-seasons room looked like. The paint was chipping and peeling. We hired a couple guys to side the exterior of the 3-seasons room and they finished up on Friday. Jeff power washed, scraped, sanded and then stained the deck. I finished up the deck with the detail work staining the benches, trim and spindles. I just finished up this afternoon. I must say, it looks SOOOOO good! I wish we were going to be around for another summer to enjoy it.
Yesterday, I made great progress in the garage and the front of the house. I cleaned out the garage and was able to clear enough space to get the trailer and ATV back to their stall in the garage so I could park the Yukon in the garage! I also raked the yard, trimmed the bushes and put down new mulch. It was a very productive weekend!!
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment