Saturday, September 10, 2011

Picture of the Week -- Week 36

Uncle Terry came for a visit. It's always nice to see him. On Saturday afternoon, we watched Josh's football game and it was an amazing game! At one point during the game, the Spartans were down by 4 touchdowns, but they came from behind and WON! Saturday night was our block party. By then, my sore throat had turned into a full-fledged cold and I was feeling pretty miserable. The block party was fun, though. There was plenty of food and socializing, but since there were about 4 other people that weren't feeling well, the party ended early. Yay! Terry & Jeff spent Sunday in the "man cave" watching football and playing video games while I was sneezing, blowing my nose and resting on the couch. Mattea & Uncle Terry built this amazing tower with cups.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Where did Terry get that funny hat?

Tracy said...

Funny, Dad. He had to go to Lids in Southlands where they pretty much sell hats for every NFL team. I can't believe we let him wear it in our house!