Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let's get caught up!

I haven't posted too often lately and, believe it or not, I haven't taken as many pictures lately as I normally do either.  I know that there has been a lot going on, so I thought I would just share any recent happenings and pictures to get all caught up.  Please excuse the randomness of this post.

Mattea's soccer team had a great season!
Josh was a much stonger batter this year!
As always, he was an AMAZING catcher!!!

He also pitched this year and did a spectacular job!
Cody has been super depressed after losing his best friend.

 The pool opened on Memorial Day weekend and the kids have been enjoying it immensely!
 Josh & Mattea attended the Sock Hop and had a blast!


2 comments:

Dad said...

Thanks for the update Tracy. Josie really looks good. Being able to catch and pitch makes a player extra valuable.
How did Mattea's team do? I was surprised she wasn't the one show boating in the team photo.
I bet Alex is happy the pool opened.

Tracy said...

You're welcome! Josh is going to play on a new team next year and it will definitely come in handy that he can pitch and catch! Mattea's team had a great season. I think they only lost one game. There are lots of crazy girls on her team, so I am surprised they ALL weren't showboating! They probably did after I took the picture... ha ha ha! Alex got super fried a couple weeks ago and hasn't been back to the pool! Poor dude.