It's been awhile since I've posted. Things are going well. Even though we have only been here for 3 weeks, it seems like it's been longer. That's probably because we've been hard at work getting boxes unpacked, rooms organized, etc since we got here. Neither Jeff nor I took much time off work, so we have been taking care of those things at night and on the weekends. It will be nice when we're settled and have some time to explore the beautiful state of Colorado!!!
We had a visit last week from Uncle Kevin. He was in town for business and stopped by several times to see us. It was nice to have family in town. He even ditched his hotel Thursday night and stayed with us. What a treat! He brought trinkets from the expo for all of us and the kids thought it was Christmas! We are looking forward to our 2-hour visit with Aunt Julie at the Denver airport next week on her birthday!!!
My mom and dad came out for a visit this week. We are SOOOO excited to have them here! They had a visit previously scheduled for June, but I think they were sympathetic to our situation, so they came out here to help us get some boxes unpacked and put away, hang some pictures on the wall and get organized. It's not all work and no play, though. Today, they took a trip to Colorado Springs to have some fun on their own. I wish I was there with them!!! We are hoping to take them tomorrow night to Casa Bonita since the kids had such a great time there in December with Grandma Carol & Grandpa Pete.
Hopefully, I will get our "We've Moved" postcards in the mail soon! I'm sure most of you know our updated information, but I couldn't resist making some cute cards online!!! We're looking forward to lots of visitors and have already talked about when we'll head back to Iowa for a visit.
Please keep in touch. We miss you all!!!
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment