Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some recent pics

Mattea dressed up as Sheriff Woody.
I remember when Josh used to wear
that costume!

Here's the kids in the car with us running errands. Can you feel the love???



Here's the boys on their way to work with Dad. It was Take Your Child to Work Day and he was brave enough to take both of them with him! He proudly showed them off all day and put them to work. I saw pictures of Josh shredding papers and drawing on Dad's white board. Alex was chief photographer and videographer for the day. They attended meetings and were well-behaved all day. Both of them fell asleep on the way home! I guess it's not that easy being in Dad's shoes for a day!!!

1 comment:

The Meade's said...

Kyle loved the picture of Mattea dressed up as Woody! He tells me each day on the way home from school that "Mattea wasn't at school today". Recently though, he finishes that statement with "she's in Colorado, but she will be back soon"!