


Today, Grandma Carol, Grandpa Pete, Aunt Julie, the kids and I went over to Ryan & Michelle's for lunch. Marilyn & Steve were there, too. It was the first time the kids & I got to meet Tyler in person. I thought his pictures were cute, but he was even cuter in person!!! I got to hold him for all of 15 seconds before Mattea was negotiating how her & the boys were going to get their chance to hold him. They each took their turns and I finally got Tyler back... but, not for long. Mattea wanted to hold him again. We stood around Tyler like the paparazzi -- taking pictures, oohing & aahing and admiring him. He didn't cry the entire time we were there. He was just an angel and was so easygoing even when we kept passing him around all afternoon. We enjoyed a fabulous lunch, Skyped with Jeff for a while and then played Foosball and air hockey. We had such a great time. We got a few more snuggles with Tyler and then it was time to go. Ryan & Michelle were such gracious hosts and were so generous with Tyler. We can't wait to see them all again!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment