Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funny things kids say...

Mattea's teacher told me that the lunch time conversation revolved around religion today. Hello... these are 4-year olds!!! Anyway, the teacher told the kids they could each ask her one question. Mattea asked her "Does God speak Spanish?". I found this quite hilarious and forgot to ask the teacher how she answered the question. I think one of the benefits of being a preschool teacher would be all the funny things you hear everyday.

The kids and I were playing outside this afternoon and one of the neighbor girls went home. Her father had previously installed security cameras on their house to keep an eye on their teenage daughter... apparently, she liked to sneak out of the house at night! Gotta love technology! Anyway, Alex came up to me and said "I think she is setting up the video cameras to tape Josh and I because we're so attractive." LOL! Oh, that one really cracked me up. I mean, yes, I agree my boys are attractive, but hearing that out of Alex's mouth was just too much!

No comments: