
April 25th – Josh & Alex tagged along to the roller skating party that Mattea attended today. They both went out during the speed skate and I was so impressed by their skating abilities. I think it’s time for me to buy some roller blades and get out there with them!

April 26th – Jeff has been annoyed with Comcast Cable for quite some time, so we decided to ditch them and go to Dish Network for our cable. The kids are fascinated with our new array of channels.

April 27th – I started making smoothies for breakfast and snacks lately. The kids and I have been having them at least once a day. They consist of frozen berries, yogurt, ice & water, vanilla protein powder and fresh spinach. I only get away with the spinach because it’s all ground up and you can only see tiny green flecks. YUMMY!

April 28th – Mattea has preschool graduation pictures today, so she wore her pretty dress (the one that is supposed to be saved for Christmas) and I curled her hair. She looked so beautiful and Jeff told her she looked like Taylor Swift... which of course made her SO happy.

April 29th – Today, I found Mattea in the bathroom getting ready. Typically this means she gets dressed and brushes her teeth. Apparently today there was something special going on because she had her big shiny makeup case (thanks Uncle Tom & Aunt Jenny!) and was applying purple eye shadow.

April 30th – Mattea has this fuse bead set that she gets out every once in a while. I was delighted when Josh got down to help her with her project. I was even more delighted when she LET him!!! (PS - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT JULIE!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment