
July 25th – Mattea got a new scooter. It’s her first one and she was SO excited. It came with streamers on the handles and a bell. Oh, and it was pink! BOOYA, baby!

July 26th – Hanna’s mom, Shelley, found these totally cute “My BFF Rocks” shirts while she was shopping and knew the girls just had to have them. She took Hanna & Mattea shopping one afternoon and they came home wearing the new shirts… and the new denim shorts & cowgirl hats that Shelley couldn’t resist!

July 27th – Today, was Mattea’s first day of kindergarten and Josh’s first day of fourth grade. Mattea was thrilled beyond belief to start school... Josh not so much!!!

July 28th – Josh got this Ripstick several years ago from Aunt Julie for his birthday. I remember my initial thoughts… "A skateboard on caster wheels? You’ve got to be kidding me. The boy is going to seriously hurt himself." Well, he hasn’t and he’s become very talented. I’m amazed at how well he can ride and he can even do some tricks!

July 29th – Alex is the master of making up games. I went outside to check on the kids and he had the neighborhood kids playing a game he made up using a curtain rod. He had them lined up on the side of the house taking turns. I love that he is such a leader.

July 30th – We found this scary looking bull snake in the backyard.. and it’s not the first time either. Both times, our neighbor, Paul, has come to the rescue and gotten rid of the snake for us. I’m thinking the next time this snake shows up, it’s not going to be lucky enough to just be tossed out deep in the field.




No comments:
Post a Comment