Monday, September 20, 2010

Chicks... hot chicks

Disclaimer: I do realize that there are certain stories that I shouldn't share for the sake of my kids' embarrassment, but since most of you don't get to interact with them on a daily basis, I feel the need to share some funny stories even if my kids get mad at me for it!!!

So, Alex told me today that he has a crush on two girls at school. I asked what their names were and he wouldn't tell me. All he would tell me was that they are both smart and cute. Later, I told Alex to share this with Jeff. Of course, Dad scored more information than Mom did. Alex told him that he was scared to talk to them. So Jeff tried to understand why. He told Alex to talk to the girl like he would talk to his sister. About that time, Mattea wandered into the room and said "Yeah, talk to me. I'm a chick." Alex replied "They are hot chicks." (You know what's coming...) So, Mattea said "I am a hot chick!" Alex rolled his eyes. So, then Jeff asked Mattea what she would say to a boy if she liked him. She told him she would say "Hi" and "Kiss me!". Oh boy... we are in TROUBLE!!!

No comments: