
September 5th – Mattea helps out with house work (sometimes more willingly than others!) and today, she spotted me vacuuming and totally took over for me. I was happy to let her help!

September 6th – Today is Jeff’s birthday! He got some new Linkin Park t-shirts (with matching ones for the boys!), some bike shorts and a Camel Bak water bottle. We had a really relaxing day.

September 7th – The ice cream truck was making its rounds in our neighborhood and I gave the kids some money. The ice cream man was selling ice cream treats as well as candy.

September 8th – Mattea just got out of the bath tub and I put her hair up in a towel turban. She loves doing stuff the same way Mommy does it!

September 9th – Alex stayed after school today to go to the library, so I picked him up. Since there was no one else around, I snapped a picture of him in front of the school. I wouldn’t have dared do that if his friends were around!

September 10th – Josh and Erik are good friends even though Josh is a couple years older. Erik is such a sweet little boy and just loves playing with Josh.




No comments:
Post a Comment