So, here's the deal. I can be a big dummy sometimes. I was having issues with my laptop, so I threw in my ghost CD and ran the program to pull back a previously ghosted image to see if that would fix the problem. It didn't. Several days later, I realized that when I had pulled back the previously ghosted image (from January), I hadn't moved my pictures to our external hard drive. O.M.G. I freaked out. I lost ALL of our pictures from February and most from March. Luckily, I had posted a few to the blog, had uploaded the cruise pictures to Snapfish and had a few still on my camera, so at least I salvaged some of them. But, I am very sad. And I feel like a big dummy. I will see what I can do to find some pictures for Pics of the Week, but they may be slim pickins. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
3 comments:
Hey Tracy - I accidentally deleted ALL the Girl Scout Thinking Day pics from my memory card before I had them backed up (d'oh!) and I found a free program online to recover the images. It found all of them, plus lots more on my memory card that I had previously deleted. If you want, I'll send you the info - the program is in German, so there's a slight learning curve. LOL! Still, it was easy to use.
Laura ~ thanks! I'm willing to give it a try!!!
You could never be a big dummy, even if you tried! You are a smart, beautiful, creative, warm, loving, mother, daughter, wife and friend... and don't you forget it!
Post a Comment