
Here is proof of the good grades. Alex made the honor roll!!! We couldn't be more proud!!! This was the best picture I could get with his certificate. (Now you know why you don't see more of Alex on the blog... it's the age.)

Mattea took it upon herself to be the cleanup police. She "cited" us if we did a good job or a bad job cleaning up. I'm glad I was on her good list!



The Spartans Gold baseball team went 2-0 for the weekend against the Falcons and another Spartans team. They are having an awesome season so far!




1 comment:
Congrats Alex! Your good grades are realy paying off. Enjoy your cell. But, 900 texts in one month. You must be taking speed typing.
Joshie, great catcher position. I am glad they are teaching you to keep your throwing hand behind your back. A Chicago Cubs catcher Randy Hundley was the first guy who started catching that way.
Mattea, you are one tough bedroom cop. How did Mom and Dad do?
Post a Comment