Saturday, March 12, 2011

Picture of the Week -- Week 10

This week, I had to travel to Minnesota for work. I haven't been to our Minnesota office for at least 3-4 years. In that time, I worked for a manager whom I never met in person. It was weird. But, while I was in Minnesota, I got to meet many of the people I work with on a daily basis, my new manager and even the manager I previously had never met!

One afternoon when we were in an all-day team meeting, my manager's boss brought us tickets to go to the Minnesota Wild hockey game. What a nice surprise! Even better was the fact that they were playing against the Colorado Avalanche!!! I don't really follow hockey, so I didn't realize that the Avs were on a MAJOR (like 20 games) losing streak! Needless to say, the Wild were victorious, but we had fun at the game anyway. It was definitely better than just sitting by myself in the hotel room.

[Picture to be added later... have to get it from my co-worker]

No comments: