Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pictures of the Week -- Week 28

Josh's baseball team played in the World Series championship. His team had an amazing season and the boys were really excited to play this final game. It was a great experience for them since each player on the team was announced, the National Anthem was sung and there was an announcer for the entire game. Although, the Spartans lost, they held their heads high and were proud of their great season!

We ordered "EduKits" online (packaged school supplies) instead of fighting the crowds at Target. It's a genius idea really and I'm SO glad our elementary school lets us take advantage of it. Mattea was beyond excited when her box showed up. Josh... not so much!

Mattea loves bugs. I'm so curious if this will change as she gets older. She found this ladybug and had so much fun letting it walk around on her finger. I love the look of fascination on her face.

No comments: