Friday, March 1, 2013

February is over... what????

So, February disappeared right before my very eyes.  Since I didn't post even one time, I guess it's time once again to play some catch up.
 
Mattea was chosen to do an All About Me poster for her 2nd grade class.  Since she was presenting her poster the week of Valentine's Day, she wanted the poster to be in the shape of a heart.  We came up with a plan for her poster, did some shopping at Michael's for craft supplies and printed some pictures.  Her poster represented her well and turned out so well that when she brought it home from school, we hung it in her bedroom!
 
 Valentine's Day rolled around and Mattea got all dolled up.  I did a heart braid in her hair and she was wearing her new frilly dress that her friend's Mom made for her.  I went to her class party at school and when we got home, we had a little photo shoot.  She got a little crazy!

  


No comments: