So many things come to mind when I think of Joshua Jeffrey... sweet, mischievous, athletic, funny, kind and charming. Jeff tells me all the time that I let Josh get away with too much, but I can't help it... when he flashes me a smile, I forget why he's supposed to be in trouble. : )
We had a pretty low-key day this year for Josh's birthday. Jeff and I had just gotten back from a quick trip to Las Vegas the night before, so Grandpa Pete was in town watching the kids. It was wonderful having him here and a total bonus that he got to spend Josh's birthday with him!
We had some breakfast and then went out birthday shopping. We stopped at a couple places before Josh found something he really wanted... yet another airsoft gun. But, this time, the gun was an automatic shotgun so when he has airsoft wars with his buddies, he will be able to shoot at them super fast. He was so excited about the gun that he really wanted to skip lunch to go home and test it out. We convinced him that we should eat lunch first, but maybe we shouldn't have. We went to On The Border and it was pretty terrible. The chips & salsa were amazing as usual, but most of our food came out cold. After a disappointing lunch, we went home so Josh could test out his new toy. The kiddos had fun shooting the gun and we were able to sit down and relax a bit. Later, we headed to Celebrity Lanes to go bowling. The kids and I bowled while Jeff and Grandpa Pete watched us and offered tips. We had a really fun time!
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment