This morning, I did the Dirty Girl mud run with my friends. We drove about an hour north to Erie where the run was being held at The Recess Factory. My friend, A.J., put together our outfits of pink camo headbands, hand-tied green shirts and funky socks. We didn't put too much thought into it since we knew we would covered head to toe in mud before long. There were some creative outfits and it was fun to see them all. It was a beautiful day for a run and I absolutely loved doing all the obstacles and getting dirty! SO MUCH FUN! Totally doing it next year!!
After I got myself cleaned up, I went right into Mom mode since Alex had several friends coming over for pizza before the Homecoming dance. I told the boys that if I fed them, they had to let me take some pictures. We both held up our ends of the bargain. They all looked so handsome, but of course, I think Alex was the shining star. Seriously... he looked amazing and as Aunt Julie said, he totally rocked that bow tie!!!
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment