Monday, December 17, 2007

Just a few more days...

... until my wonderful Mom comes down again to help me tackle my never-ending project list!!!
... until our home appraisal!!!
... until we leave for Denver to celebrate Christmas with Jeff!!!

My super duper parents braved the winter weather on Sunday and came down to help me with some house projects. Mom spent the day doting on the kids and fixing us a FANTASTIC lunch!! Dad spent the day helping me in the basement. Jon Meeks also donated his day to helping finish up my to-do list. We made a TON of progress and I was very pleased with what we got accomplished. As if that wasn't enough, my wonderful Mom is heading back down here on Thursday to do anything else she can to help. It's so great to be surrounded by such special people!

The kids are counting down the days until we leave for Colorado (or Colowado - as Mattea calls it!). They are ecstatic about spending time with their Daddy... and for more than just a weekend this time! Jeff is still trying to coordinate some plans for us while we are there. He's working his connections to get us a condo in the mountains for Christmas Eve through the day after Christmas. While we are in Colorado, we plan on taking the boys snowboarding, going to Build-A-Bear (shhhh! that one's a secret!), hitting the Children's Museum, taking in a movie and just spending time together. We are all looking forward to it. Please think happy thoughts for safe travels and nice weather!

I woke up Sunday morning with body aches, a cough and feeling generally miserable. I've been going non-stop, so I'm sure my body hasn't had the time to recuperate from my last cold which was only a week ago. On that note... I'm heading to bed!

In case I get busy packing for Denver and finishing projects, I will wish you a very Merry Christmas now! Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: