

Okay, I am sure all of you in the Midwest enjoying the 65-70 degree temps today are thinking back about the many times I bragged about the wonderful weather in Colorado while you were having snow and negative temps and now you are sending a big "HA HA HA... look who's snowed in now?" It's okay. I can take it. :)
If you didn't realize it, we're getting dumped on out here. We're expecting 10-20" in Aurora, but we'll see how much we actually get. Jeff is supposed to be flying into Chicago tomorrow morning, so we are hoping his flight isn't cancelled.
Here's a few pics of our beautiful spring day. I honestly think the big fat snowflakes are beautiful (as long as I'm looking at them from inside!!!) Of course, it's expected to be nearly 60 degrees on Sunday, so we'll see how long this white stuff lasts!
Enjoy the warm weather!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment