


Well, I officially have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader (and a little girl who cannot wait to start kindergarten). The boys went back to school today. I can't believe how quickly those 5 weeks of summer vacation flew by. The boys can't either!!! Alex wasn't very willing to get his picture taken on the front porch this morning, but Josh is always ready to pose for the camera! Typically, Mattea sneaks into the first day of school pictures, but this time she was still snoozing away! After a summer of staying up late, playing hard during the days and sleeping in, I thought it would be quite a feat to get Josh out of bed this morning. He surprised me by getting ready quickly and without any trouble. Alex, that sweet big brother, helped Josh get his breakfast and put together a snack for him. It's going to be a great school year. Bring it on!




No comments:
Post a Comment