



Here's the background on this unusual blog. This is in response to a challenge on another person's blog to take a photo of whatever you are doing when your clock says 10:11 am or pm on 07/08/09. I decided to coordinate this with another cool post on her blog (the "it's okay" one). Here goes...
It's okay that I look forward to reading Liz's "just us" blog every day.
It's okay that I am envious of the fabulous pictures and scrapbook pages I see on Liz's blog (and I'm NOT just sucking up!!!).
It's okay that I am so anxious to win one of Liz's yummy give-aways!
It's okay that I actually put a reminder on my work calendar to take a picture of myself.
It's okay that I stepped away from my work for a minute to take a picture of myself.
It's okay that I took more than one snapshot for this "what will you be doing on 07/08/09 @ 10:11:12" challenge.
It's okay that I quickly ran into the bathroom to fix my hair after looking through my first couple snapshots.
It's okay that I deleted a couple snapshots because the angle was unflattering.
It's okay that not every picture was taken at exactly 10:11:12.
It's okay that my desk was messy and there was clutter in the background of my pictures.
It's okay that I am SOOOOOO doing a layout based on this challenge (what a fun idea!).
It's okay that I am also considering taking ANOTHER picture at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09!!!




2 comments:
good to know i am not the only one who set an alarm! hehe.
This is hilarious! & I love your "it's okay" stuff...I think we can all RELATE! LOL!
Post a Comment