Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wipeout Casting Call

Wipeout (a tv show) totally rocks! It's a family favorite here at the Dolan household. Contestants go through these crazy obstacle courses and basically, the fastest times win. The winner gets $50,000. I checked the casting requirements a couple weeks ago and they indicated that you had to be a resident of California. Bummer! One of my co-workers just informed me that they are now casting residents of the US! So, TERRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I'm going to sign you up! While I am sure that Tom or Tim are perfectly capable of mastering the course and bringing home the big bucks, Terry probably has a better opportunity to get away and give it a shot. Plus, have you seen how he is rockin' those mountain bike races??? So, here is the info...

http://abc.go.com/site/casting.html

Terry - sign up or I'll do it for you!

No comments: