Jeff & I are heading back to Vail, Colorado where we spent our honeymoon almost 14 years ago!!! Julie is literally on a plane right now so she can spend the weekend with the chitlins while we have some much-needed couple time. We really appreciate her generosity for allowing us to have this time together. We have plans to stay at a very nice lodge & spa. I have a facial planned for Saturday morning... I can't wait! It will be my first time, but Julie has assured me that I will enjoy it thoroughly! On Sunday, we are going ziplining. I am THRILLED about this exciting opportunity. Here is the website for the ziplining place. Watch the video!
http://www.zipadventures.com/
As of right now, we don't think Jeff has pneumonia so we shouldn't have to spend any time in the ER like we did on our first trip to Vail! Knock on wood, baby!!!
I'll post pictures when we return on Sunday. Woo Hoo!!!
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment