Friday, October 30, 2009

BOO!




We are all ready for Halloween! Hopefully, the sidewalks will be clear enough for us to trick-or-treat. We'll see.

Alex is a street rat (think Aladdin) this year. His costume inspiration was finding a HUGE orc sword and figuring out what he could be so I would buy him the sword. He is an adorable street rat!

Josh is a ninja just like he was last year. It's all about the weapons with these boys. He has double-swords on his back and some other weapon for the hand that isn't holding the candy bag! For school, he is dressed as a football player since they can't take weapons to school.

Mattea is Tinkerbell. I tried to talk her into being a ballerina since she has that beautiful, expensive costume from her recital, but she didn't go for that. Oh well, I'm sure she will wear the costume when she plays dress-up too.

The treats are strawberry ghosts and monster eyeball cookies. I am taking them in for Alex's class party.

Hope you all have a spooky Halloween!!!

No comments: