Sunday, July 11, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 25

June 19th – Kevin & Julie were gracious enough to let us invite some family and friends to their house for a pool party to celebrate Alex’s 11th birthday. We enjoyed great food and had a blast playing in the pool. Alex was very excited to see Zack Frieburger again and Josh was just as excited to see Spencer Adams. Grandma Carol, Grandpa Pete, Trae, the Bachman’s and Jamie & Lindsey also helped us celebrate.


June 20th – We traveled from Iowa back to Colorado today. It was a long trip and we were so happy to be home. When we got home, Jeff had a fire going and was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Pretty nice of him to do on Father’s Day!!! We had a great time just relaxing by the fire and catching up.


June 21st – I spotted this lovely creature on the wall in the office. I shrieked. (I took a picture!) Jeff came. He squashed. I was happy!


June 22nd – Today was Elise’s first day babysitting the kids for the summer. They welcomed her by attacking her with Nerf guns! I think she knew right away how fun this summer was going to be!!! She’s up for it, though… she jumped right into the Nerf gun war!


June 23rd – Hanna was over for a play date and got to stay really late, so both girls took a bath. When they were done, I french braided their hair. They loved having the same hairdo.


June 24th – Josh has a lot of energy. We’ve called him the Energizer Bunny for a long time. Today, he was really tired. I caught him taking a nap on the couch. It was such a rare occurrence that I couldn’t resist taking a picture.


June 25th – Alex is getting so tall. It seems like every time I turn around, he is closer and closer to passing me up. I can remember recently when I could put my chin on the top of his head. We are way past that now. I’m thinking it won’t be long before I’m looking up at him.

No comments: