Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 26 (1/2 way through... woohoo!!!)

June 26th – Much to Jeff’s amusement, I have come up with a new reward system for the kids. I think it’s important for them to help around the house and incentives make it easier to get them to help. Each kid has their own jar and every time they do something to help out, they get a certain number of glass marbles to put in their jar. It’s working so far!


June 27th – Josh got this t-shirt from the Easter Bunny this year and I think it’s so cute. It says “I’m pretty much one of the best people I know.” I agree… he’s pretty much one of the best people I know, too!


June 28th – Alex hooked up the Ms. Pac-Man game to the projector and taught Mattea how to play. She was totally into it and actually did pretty well. I guess she’s probably seen her Dad and Aunt Julie play quite a few times!!!


June 29th – Sometimes, our shoe basket gets a little out of control. Based on this tower of shoes, I guess this was one of those times!!! Ya think???


June 30th – Mattea was helping herself to a bowl of Fruity Pebbles and didn’t realize the box was already open. OOPS! She started crying about it, but she stopped when she realized we have a built in cleaner-upper named Cody!


July 1st - Jon, Joan, Chris, Nick and Laura Meeks arrived today for a visit. We got them settled in where they would be sleeping and then spent a couple hours catching up. We are planning on heading to Glenwood Springs for the 4th of July!


July 2nd - I must be rubbing off on Josh. He has learned the art of self-portraits by holding the camera out in front, aiming as best you can and hoping for a good shot! I’d say he is a pro already!

No comments: