
July 11th – Josh had a sleepover last night and apparently, he didn’t get much sleep. He fell asleep at dinner tonight before he even ate.

July 12th – Mom and Dad came for a visit. The kids were SO excited to see them. We were looking forward to having a great week!

July 13th – The kids went to the pool at Lifetime today. It was a beautiful day and they had a great time splashing around and practicing their swimming skills.

July 14th – Mattea got one of those Paperoni 3D craft kits. I wasn’t convinced she would like it, but she proved me wrong! She really enjoyed creating her little owl.

July 15th – Mattea had gone to bed, but didn’t want to sleep alone. I told her to snuggle up on Daddy for a little bit. I swear she was out like a light in about 10 seconds. I don’t think Daddy minded a bit!

July 16th – My co-worker from Arizona, Karol, comes to Colorado to visit her family every summer. She usually comes over to my “office” for at least one day to work while she's here.




No comments:
Post a Comment