Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pictures of the Week -- Week 18

Mattea & I went to a play together with some friends from her Girl Scout troop. The play was put on by high schoolers and was really cute. Mattea had a great time hanging out with her friends and I enjoyed spending time with the Moms. It was a win-win situation for all!


Alex & the dogs had a nice snuggle on the living room floor. Indy & Cody were both vying for Alex's attention and he gave it to them. I took several pics and the last one makes me laugh every time I see it. Alex did his usual stick-out-the-tongue-and-make-a-freaky-face look and Cody's expression almost looks like he was reacting to it... like "he is SOOOOO weird, isn't he?"



Mattea wanted to polish her nails and then decided to do mine, too. She gave me the full treatment -- she filed my nails, polished them AND gave me sparkles!!! What more could a Mommy want???


No comments: