
The boys had a fun time being creative with Legos. I love seeing them all play together.

Josh & Mattea had Field Day at their school this week. Josh had a blast doing all the relay races, but I think his favorite game was Jump the Creek. Mattea's kindergarten class only got five minutes of their activities in before we had to go inside because of lightning. She'll get another chance next week.



I got four free passes to an early screening of Kung Fu Panda 2. It was showing at the Colorado Mills mall, so it took us about 35 minutes to get there. Unfortunately, the theatres were full. Not sure why they would give away so many extra passes, but they promised to send us tickets to another showing at a later date. We took advantage of being at the mall and wandered around to the Lego store, video game store and a store that sold really cute purses & shoes. Everyone was happy!




No comments:
Post a Comment