Yeah, I have fallen behind again. Bollocks! Since everyone was just blessed with our (sick, feverish, coughing, exhausted) presence, I'll give myself a break. By the way, our sincerest apologies to Kevin, Pete & Carol who are all sick now. Kevin has exactly everything we brought with us... fever, bronchitis, sinus infection and an ear infection. YIKES! I heard from Jeff that Pete & Carol were under the weather too, however, one of them is puking which i will NOT take credit for. There was no puking while we were in Dubuque. ; ) I truly hope everyone feels better soon. Please don't take it out on us when you come out here for Christmas! Pretty please?
Anywho, I was looking through some recent pictures and found some to share with all of you. Enjoy!
Steamboat Springs in September
Picture Retake Day at school
Girl Scouts Halloween Party
Cupstacking Tournament




No comments:
Post a Comment