Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 4

January 22 - Alex started rock climbing classes today. He was excited about his first class all week long!


January 23 - Mattea started gymnastics and just loves it. She is already a pro at “bridges”.


January 24 - Jeff & I bought a weight bench and 300 pounds of weights. We got our workout area all setup and can’t wait to start using it!


January 25 - Mattea helped me with the laundry today. She is such a great helper!!!


January 26 - My Project Life package showed up today! Woo hoo!


January 27 - Today I took pictures of Mattea’s baby bedding so I could sell it on craigslist. It makes me sad to get rid of it.


January 28 - Indy was chillaxin’ on a Broncos pillow and he just looked too cute!

3 comments:

Dad said...

Jan 26 photo. Do you have those boots registered as a dangerous weapon?

Also, are you braced against the couch?

Mattea's bridge gives me a back pain.

I think Al has a fun class.

Keep up the good work Tracy!!

Aunt Julie said...

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh ..... I love my Indy-boo!

Tracy said...

For the record, I did NOT kick Mattea while I was performing my headstand and you can bet your ass I was braced against the couch!!! : )

I'm quite sure I wouldn't be able to do a bridge anymore either. Alex is definitely enjoying his rock climbing class!

Thanks!

Me too, Julie.