
February 13th – The kids got Valentine presents from Aunt Julie. She is always so thoughtful... she got them all Disney gift cards since she won’t be with us when we visit Disney World in March.

February 14th – I have had an interest in learning to play the piano for a long time. Since our entire family seems to be interested in music, Jeff bought me a new keyboard so I could join in on the fun!

February 15th – The kids & Jeff had the day off for President’s Day, so I decided to take the day off, too. We had lunch at Joe’s Crab Shack. Alex & Jeff split a bucket o’ crab and wore the “Let’s Get Crackin” bibs so they wouldn’t get messy!

February 16th – Although I dearly LOVE my Diet Pepsi, I have given it up for awhile. We’ll see how long I can last. For now, it’s just me and my big ole jug of water. Everyday. All the time. Woo hoo!

February 17th – This is the scene at our house most mornings during the week. (Notice that Mattea has a Pop-Tart AND a breakfast bar. She was also requesting a bowl of cereal.)

February 18th – This is a picture of the belated birthday gifts my sweet BFF, Denise, sent to me. She made the card with her awesome scrapbooking skills!




No comments:
Post a Comment