
February 20th – Cody was snuggling with one of Alex’s stuffed animals while Alex was snuggling with Cody. Josh… well, he was just hanging around upside down!

February 21st – We took the kids to Jumpstreet in Thornton to burn off some of their energy. Mattea had a blast in the 7 & under area… it was much less crowded than the “big kid” area. She had fun practicing her straddle jumps!

February 22nd – We have had a few light snowfalls recently and the boys have been a big help with shoveling. Josh was taking his turn today. Notice the lack of a hat or gloves! Yup, that’s Josh-style!

February 23rd – Mattea came downstairs with her cute Easter froggy slippers on and I couldn’t resist taking a picture. She’s a smart girl to understand the wonderfulness (yes, that’s a word) of slippers at such a young age!

February 24th – Mattea has been learning sight words in preschool. We have been reinforcing the knowledge at home by spelling the words on the refrigerator with letter magnets. She knows 12 sight words already. You go, girl!!!

February 25th – After about a year of collecting coins and bills that were left in pants pockets (doing laundry does have its benefits!), we took our stash to the bank to see how much “fun money” we have for our Disney trip. We were excited to find out we had saved $162.72!!!

February 26th – Josh had his friend, Henry, over for a play date today. They had a good time playing basketball, four square, chasing the girls in the neighborhood and playing video games.




2 comments:
Tracy, You are doing an awesome job of taking pictures each day. Each one is very creative... makes me feel like I am right there with you. I LOVE THEM... keep up the good work. I would have loved to dive into the bucket of lobster with Jeff and Alex...yum... or have heard Mattea sing karaoke, or helped Joshie shovel snow! Your family does such fun things... miss you all! Love, Grandma Judie
I really enjoy your photos! I wish it would inspire me to do the same. Keep up the great job.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment