



There was a karaoke contest and Mattea had signed up to sing Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me". She totally rocked it! She knows all of the words to the song and had a sassy attitude while she sang. Someone told me there should have been a talent scout checking her out! I might be biased, but she was TOTALLY awesome!!! Even Josh agreed. She even won a cash prize. You GO, girl!!! : )




3 comments:
Taylor Swift look out! Here comes Mattea. Great job Mattea. Also the prettiest girl at the dance.
Mattea, Will you Skype with Grandma Judie when I get home from Tyler's birthday party and sing the song Just 4 Me...please! You look so pretty in your Sweetheart Dress... you will have to save it for your cousin Kristina when you outgrow it... love from Grandma Judie
I have one word: foreshadowing!!! :-)
No doubt the Divine Miss M was the "belle" of the ball!
What a treasure we have with our gift from God! I'm so proud of her!
Post a Comment