Wednesday, March 31, 2010

From a kid's perspective

Sometimes when I look through pictures on my point & shoot camera, I am surprised at what I see. The kids like to take pictures and it's always interesting to see their perspective. I was looking through pictures the other day and was wondering who had taken them. I laughed hysterically when I found out. Let's take a look.

The TV... gotta get a picture of what cartoons we are watching today! Looks like a show any of the kids might watch.














The fireplace... I tried to zoom in on the picture to see if I could figure out who took the picture, but didn't have any luck!















Cody... I'm thinkin' Alex is the photographer. That makes sense. Moving on.


The fireplace mantle... well, Alex is a bit tall to have an angle like this. Maybe it was Josh or Mattea. Hmmmmmmm...















My Taylor Swift piano music book. Okay, I'm thinking I might have figured out the culprit of these fascinating photos. (Although, I do make the boys listen to Taylor Swift and they do know many of the songs!)















A little pink jacket hanging on a hook. Although, there are quite a few coats hanging there. I can't be too sure Mattea is my phantom photographer. Let's keep investigating.















AHA! Busted... a self portrait at an amazingly close zoom! A little cross-eyed, but that is definitely the divine
Miss Mattea!!! Apparently, when the camera is RIGHT in your face, it makes your eyes look a little crazy!
But, it also made me laugh. Hysterically. She just cracks me up!

1 comment:

mamacita007 said...

OMgosh! I haven't laughed this hard in ages... I love your photo mystery hunt... even more than an Easter egg hunt. You have way too much fun with your family... and the best part of all is that you record it for ALL of us! This is my favorite Dolan blog of all times... I can't wait for more!!! Love, Grandma Judie