
March 21st – Today was the last day of Aunt Julie’s visit. Joshie really wanted us to fondue for dinner. So, Jeff & Josh went to the store and brought back enough food for an army – steak, pork, crab, salmon, chicken, bread, potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. We cooked the meat in the oil and dipped the bread & veggies in the cheese. Afterwards, we had some “sherbert” and enjoyed marvelous stories about the kids when they were babies.

March 22nd – It’s the little things that make me happy… like a sweet new pair of sunglasses! The fact that I got TWO pair of sunglasses for less than $5 by hitting a Buy 1, Get 1 Free sale plus using two coupons makes me even HAPPIER!!!

March 23rd – Uncle Terry came to visit today! Well, actually, he is not only visiting, but will be LIVING in Colorado for good. Terry starts his new job next week as an Electrician at Keystone Ski Resort. We are so proud of him and very happy that he’ll be living so close to us.

March 24th – Today is a wonderful day to celebrate our sweet, loving, sensitive, adorable, super, awesome middle child – JOSHIE! He turns nine today. He was anxious to open his cards and presents and was very grateful for everything he received. He’s one lucky boy! We love him to the moon and back!

March 25th - I was working on my Project Life scrapbook and I left the room to get something. When I got back, Cody was resting his head on my scrapbook. I guess he was looking for some attention!

March 26th - Josh had his eyes examined today. He was fascinated with all of the technology that is used for an eye exam. They had this cool machine that takes a picture of your eye instead of having it dilated. It was really neat to see the image of Josh’s eyeball.




No comments:
Post a Comment