Sunday, March 14, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 9

February 27th - Jeff & I received this orchid from Yvette Martinez at our holiday party in December 2008. I’m proud to say that I have kept it alive since then and it keeps on blooming!!!


February 28th - Mattea was having pictures taken at school so I curled her hair and she put on one of her favorite dresses. She looked so beautiful that I couldn’t resist taking a few pictures of my own.


March 1st - The boys got haircuts in preparation for our vacation to Florida. Josh styled his hair into a mohawk just for fun. Jeff hates it… I think it’s adorable!


March 2nd - Josh had to design and create a city for a 3rd grade project. It was due right before the boys tracked off for spring break which kinda stunk as far as timing goes, but Josh did a great job on it!


March 3rd – Josh had Carder over for a play date and the boys had a great time playing baseball with Justin.


March 4th – Here are our tickets to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. They are worth about $1100. I can’t believe how expensive it is to take a family of five to Disney. We are all really excited for this vacation, so I’m sure it will be worth every penny for the memories we will make.


March 5th – We finally left for our vacation to Florida. We have all been looking forward to this for a long time. We met Grandpa Pete & Grandma Carol at the airport in Orlando to begin our fun trip!

No comments: