Thursday, June 24, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 19

May 8th – Mattea made this gift in preschool for me for Mother’s Day. She was SO proud and it made me so happy! I have it hanging on the door to my office so I can see it everyday!


May 9th – I signed up for the Mother’s Day 5k race at City Park in Denver. I have been running at least 4 times a week since mid-March, so I decided it was time to put my training to the test. My family (including Uncle Terry) came to cheer me on. It was so motivating to have their support. Josh even ran with me for the last mile and a half. The day was beautiful and spending the day with family was priceless.


May 10th – I got my legs totally fried at one of Josh’s baseball games. I had lathered up the kids with sunscreen and forgot about myself. As you can see, I was wearing capri pants, so I have ridiculous looking tan lines.


May 11th – Mattea was having a tantrum about not being able to play with Hanna, so I decided to find the humor in the moment instead of letting her antics get me all worked up, too. She was NOT happy when she heard the camera click!


May 12th – This morning we woke up to a lovely snowfall. Oh wait… it wasn’t so lovely BECAUSE IT’S MAY!!! I don’t understand snow in May. May is supposed to be flowers and sunshine. Okay, I’m done with my tantrum now. : )


May 13th – Alex is really stretching out. I remember when the top of his head came to the bottom of my chin and all of a sudden, he’s up to my nose! Of course, his “Q-Tip” hair in this picture gives him a couple inches!


May 14th – Mattea loves to be creative! She loves to color, draw, write and paint.

No comments: