
May 23rd – Breakfast today was homemade blueberry pancakes and fruit. This was my first time using blueberries for the pancakes (I usually use chocolate chips!) and they turned out so yummy!

May 24th – One of the favorite end-of-school year events is Field Day. The boys have such a fun time doing relay races with their friends and generally just goofing around. Josh showed pure concentration when he was the anchor on the tug-o-war team.

May 25th – Alex & Josh brought home their awards that they received today during the A-Track Awards Ceremony. They received awards for physical fitness, Chess Club, Handbell Choir, Spelling Bee, Field Day and the Reading Together program. We are so proud of them!

May 26th – I made a cake and decided to go all “Martha Stewart” and decorate it with fruit. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. The kids thought it looked way cool!

May 27th – Alex & Josh totally got into the spirit (pun intended) for Spirit Day at Rolling Hills. We made a trip to Party City for the hats and flags. The hats were a little big (nearly engulfing Josh’s entire head), but they sure looked cute!!! (Notice their forced grins as I made them stand on the front porch for a picture!)

May 28th – Today was 5th grade “Continuation” at Rolling Hills. Alex got all decked out for the ceremony and he looked extremely handsome. The ceremony included encouraging words from the principal and his teacher, a slideshow of pictures throughout the year and the distribution of diplomas. Alex was very proud!




2 comments:
How does a 5-year old in her pajamas manage to look like a model when she's climbing a tree?
I know, right? Ridiculous!
Post a Comment