Saturday, June 26, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 22

May 29th – My friend, Shelley, and I organized a roller skating party followed by an outdoor movie for our neighborhood. The roller skating party was a blast! Shelley had her garage and driveway all set up like a roller rink and she served hot dogs, chips, lemonade and ice cream sandwiches. At the end of the party, the kids took turns trying to break open the disco ball piñata.


May 30th – We made a trip to visit Uncle Terry at Keystone. After a great lunch, we headed up the gondola to the top of the ski resort. Jeff got an inside look at the electrical components of the lift while the kids and I goofed around in the snow and took in the amazing views.


May 31st – After breakfast and some play time at a nearby park, Terry & Duke took us on a hike in Dillon, CO. We had a great time exploring.


June 1st – Jeff taught the boys to help out with the yard work. Alex mows the lawn and Josh weed whacks. I am thrilled that the boys are old enough to do it. I’m sure they’re less than thrilled.


June 2nd – Sometimes, I just have to take a picture of Mattea. She’s just so cute... I can’t help myself. Those eyes, that smile, her fun personality. I’m captivated.


June 3rd – This is the wedding gift I made for Bryan and Lauren. Actually, I took this picture before I changed the top right section, but that’s okay. You get the gist. When we received their “Save the Date” Christmas card, I knew I had to do something crafty for their wedding gift because the pictures on that card were just fabulous. I hope they like it!


June 4th – Technically, this picture is from June 5th, but since we don’t get to see family as often as we want to, I am including this family picture from the wedding. This is us all gussied up for Bryan & Lauren’s wedding.

No comments: