Sunday, November 21, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 44

October 31st - The kids scored LOTS of candy trick-or-treating this year. They had fun sorting and trading their candy, too. By the time I got around to snapping some pictures, they were on a sugar high and this was the best I could get. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


November 1st – It was time for new pajamas for the boys and me. Alex loves his fiery fleece pants and Josh & I are quite happy with our Broncos PJ’s.


November 2nd – I’m not sure how this happened, but I managed to get all three kids on the couch at the same time for a picture. I love my kids… they make me SO happy!


November 3rd – Alex is such an awesome helper. I asked him to give Mattea a bath for me tonight. He washed her hair; stayed with her while she played AND did it without complaining. He totally rocks!!!


November 4th – Mattea needed new winter boots, so we found her a really cute fuzzy pair that she loves.


November 5th – Alex has a routine after school. When he gets home, he comes into my office and perches on the cabinet to have a little chat with me about his day and anything else that comes up. I look forward to this one-on-one time with him every day.


November 6th – Today was Mattea’s last soccer game. We really enjoyed watching her play this season. The team was a fun group of girls – Giovanni, Faith (sub for the last game), Hanna, Marley, Carmen, Mikayla, Naomi and Mattea.

No comments: