Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 45

November 7th – Josh, Mattea and Nicole decided to do a sports parade. Mattea put on her ballet costume, Josh was a football player and Nicole was a basketball player.


November 8th – I didn’t realize I would have to worry about these things at such an early age. Mattea claims that she “loves” Logan, a boy in her kindergarten class. I found this page full of hearts and his name in her writing notebook. I think we are in big trouble when we hit the teenage years… or maybe before then!


November 9th – The kids went to school today wearing shorts and t-shirts and came home to our first snowfall. Gotta love Colorado weather!!!


November 10th – Mattea decided to save a glass of milk and thought it would be best to put it on the top shelf of the fridge. Before I could tell there that it wasn’t a good idea, she spilled the milk all over the inside of the fridge. It was a HUGE mess, but Cody showed up to help with the clean-up.


November 11th – I found these awesome potpourri balls at the Mall of America. I debated buying them, but am SO glad I did. They go really well with the colors in our dining room.


November 12th – Mattea really loves doing art projects. She is very happy when we get out her crayons or markers to draw and gets very excited if we pull out paints!!!


November 13th – I love to see how sweet Mattea is with her baby dolls. She loves acting like their Mommy ~ taking care of them, feeding them, rocking them and changing their diapers.

No comments: