Normally, I would just post the intended video, but you know how comical the "outtakes" are, right? So, I thought I would include those as well.
Take 1 ~ All three kids together. The plan was for them to say Happy Halloween together and then individually thank Aunt Julie for the thoughtful gifts. Josh apparently missed Alex's quick thank you and proceeded to cause a commotion.
Take 2 ~ Josh is mad that he messed up Take 1, so his presentation is less than enthusiastic.
Take 3 ~ Josh and Mattea's thank you... of course, the doorbell rings right in the middle and distracts Mattea. Sigh. We'll take what we can get.
Take 4 ~ Alex's thank you... of course, his middle school friends show up to walk to school and he's annoyed with me for pulling him into the office to do this. I love being a Mom! : )
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment