Jeff & I returned to work and Alex returned to school this week after a wonderful almost 2 weeks off. Our time off was blissful, the return to work/school... not so much. But hey, what are you gonna do? Since it is nearing the end of the first semester, Alex got to pick his elective courses. He ended up with Drama and Computer Foundations which were near last on his preference of the selections. He's not too thrilled about it, but he'll get through it.
Josh is all jazzed up that I have promised (again) to do a duathlon with him this summer. He went running 4 times this week. We would map out about a 1.5 mile route, he would take my cell phone and he was off. We'll see how long the dedication lasts. At least it burns off some energy!
Mattea joined Girl Scouts this year and she is a Daisy. Today was the first day of cookie sales! She was extremely excited. We headed out at 4pm and came back home at 6pm. She sold 55 boxes of cookies. Not bad for her first time out. She is quite the little sales girl. Also, she lost tooth #2 this week!!!
This week, I tried to get back into a consistent exercise routine since I fell off the wagon a bit during the holidays. Since the weather is not ideal for outdoor running, I have been doing my P90X dvd's. They make me sore, so I know they are working. Only 43 more days till our cruise!!!
Jeff went back to the doctor for his back since it is still bothering him. The doc put him on steroids, ordered him to PT and to get an MRI. Hopefully, he can get all fixed up without needing surgery. We'll keep you posted.
Josh returning from his daily run...
Mattea the Super Cookie Seller...




No comments:
Post a Comment