Conversation after school with Alex...
Alex: "Mom, can I use your laptop to google something really quick?"
Me: "Sure, go for it."
Alex opens Google and begins typing... speaking out loud while he types.
Alex: "Testicle."
Me: "Excuse me????"
Alex: "Testicle."
Me: "Why are you googling that?"
Alex: "Because we talked about it today in Science class."
Me: "You did?"
Alex: "Yeah. It's a rod that sends out electric shock waves."
I finally look at the laptop to see that he has googled "TESLA COIL" and not "TESTICLE".
Me: "Ohhhhhhhhh! I thought you were googling testicle."
Alex: "Seriously, Mom."
Christmas comes to the court
14 years ago




2 comments:
Very funny. Tesla shows up occasionally in the crossword puzzles. He was born in Croatia and was a famous inventor. I am sure Alex knows all this.
he probably does, Dad. he just did a report on Albert Einstein and knew all sorts of things about him. i'll have to ask him about Tesla. : )
Post a Comment