
I did some more decluttering and came across my St. Thomas tote. What perfect timing... I will be using this next month when I take it to the beach!!!

Josh came home from school wearing a tank top. Our conversation began...
Me: "Is that really what you had on all day today?"
Josh: "Yeah, why wouldn't I?".
Me: "Ummmmm... it's WINTER!!!"
Josh: "So?"
Me: "Where's my camera? I'm taking a picture of this."
Josh shrugs and I ask him to stand by the wall.
Josh: "If you think it's such a big deal, why don't we take the picture outside?"
Me: "Genius. Let's go."
He cracks me up. If he would have had it his way, he would have had shorts on today, too!

We took the kiddos to Denver Big Air on Wednesday for the snowboarding competition. It was pretty cool to see the action up close.

We left the snowboarding show before the finals and decided to take the kids bowling since we don't spend a lot of time downtown. The kids bowled two games while Jeff & I had dinner. It was great dinner entertainment!!! (I have no explanation for this pose, but it makes me laugh every time I look at it!)

I ran across these two cookbooks in my decluttering efforts and just couldn't bear to get rid of them. One is my Mom & Dad's cookbook all the way from when Mom was only cooking for TWO people! The other one was given to me as a wedding gift from Maggie and it contains a personal message from her that is very special. I may not ever cook a recipe out of either one, but I refuse to get rid of them for sentimental purposes.





2 comments:
These are great! God bless Maggie.
AMEN!
Post a Comment