Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Super Aunt Julie

A package arrived today for "The Dolan Kids" from Aunt Julie... just in time for Halloween. Aunt Julie doesn't forget any holidays and we tease her that she spoils the kids rotten, but she'll never stop. That, among many other things, is one of the reasons we call her Super Aunt Julie.

Dear Aunt Julie,

We love our Bionicles. We have been battling with them ever since we put them together. They are very cool. Thank you for those, the nice card (yes, we read them!) and the gummy treats. YUM! We love you very much!!!

Love,
Alex & Josh

Dear Aunt Julie,

I love my pink, fuzzy, sparkly Princess slippers. Of course, I have been wearing them ever since I got them out of the bag. I would like to stay home from preschool tomorrow and wear them all day, but Mommy says that isn't a good idea. I love my gummy bat, too. I tried to eat it WITH my dinner, but Mommy said that wasn't a good idea either. She made me eat all my pizza first. I tried to give my pizza to Indy, but Alex told Mommy the truth. Dang it. Is that a bad word? Mommy says it isn't. I don't know how long "Batty" (that's the name I gave to my gummy bat) will last. He already lost his wings, so I have to carry him everywhere. Mommy keeps asking me if he's sticky. Anyway, thank you for sending us presents and a nice card. I really like "Tinkermouse" (that's what Mommy called her) on my card. She was so cute! Just like you and me! I can't wait to see you soon.

Love,
Mattea "Squirt"

1 comment:

Aunt Julie said...

Tis easy to be a "Super Aunt" when your niece & nephews are super!!!