
October 24th – Alex took this picture of me in my Broncos gear. I was all ready for a great game, however, what I got was very disappointing. The Broncos got stomped by their rivals, the Oakland Raiders, 59 – 14. OUCH!

October 25th – Alex has the week off for Fall Break. He was ecstatic that Josh & Mattea had to go to school and he got to stay home all day in his PJ’s snuggling with Cody.

October 26th – I saw Alex sitting at the table this morning with Mattea on his lap having a little chat. It was so sweet seeing them together this way.

October 27th – Alex had fun today playing Legos and watching movies. He insists it’s WAY better than being in school. I’d have to agree!

October 28th – Cody has this stuffed chicken that he absolutely loves. It makes an obnoxious sound when you toss it. If you ask him where his chicken is, he will go find it and bring it back to play fetch.

October 29th – Josh & Mattea had their Halloween parties at school today. Josh was a chick magnet and Mattea was a diva. They both looked GREAT!




1 comment:
Great job again Tracy. I don't know how you get Joshie to have his hair colored and spiked.
Keep up the great work.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment