Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 48

November 28th - Jeff took Alex to get a haircut and he came home sporting a crew cut. Jeff even bought some hair gel so Alex can keep it looking stylish. We’ll see how long that lasts!


November 29th – Mattea brought home this kindergarten project about gratitude. It makes me so happy that she is thankful for her family and friends.


November 30th – I ordered this cool memo board from Dayspring. It’s fun to write something inspirational, funny or relevant each day. It’s also fun knowing that it’s ALL MINE and off limits to the kiddos!


December 1st – One of the many things I love about December is Christmas movies!!! We all enjoyed watching “The Grinch Who Stole Christmas”.


December 2nd – Mattea’s kindergarten class is studying Egypt. She came home all made up like an Egyptian and paraded around in her costume. It was too cute!


December 3rd – Tonight, Daddy & Mattea attended the Sweetheart Dance. Mattea was thrilled that she got to wear her Christmas dress (the one she has been begging me to wear since I bought it last year!) and her new silver shoes. Daddy was less than thrilled to leave his work clothes on for a few more hours! I took some pictures before they left and sent them on their way. I desperately wanted to go and observe and smile and take pictures and feel my heart grow bigger as I watched them dance together, but, this was their thing. {Sigh...} So, I stayed home with my boys and waited to hear all about it!


December 4th – Josh’s basketball team had their first game today. The whole family went along to watch. Josh played great and his team won 29-4. Way to go, Spartans!!!

No comments: